- About GPP National Action Plan
The objectives of the National Action Plan for the promotion of Green Public Procurement (GPP) are:
1) Establishment and implementation of an elementary level of adoption of green criteria in public procurement of products, services and projects.
2) Gradual increase of GPP during the next three years in certain sectors of goods, services and projects.
3) Wider integration of life cycle cost estimation in public procurement.
4) Dissemination of environmental and economic benefits of GPP.
5)Raising awareness, building capacity and active participation of stakeholders (contracting authorities and economic operators) in GPP.
6)Monitoring the achievement and updating the objectives.
ΑΠΟΦΑΣΗ – ΕΓΚΡΙΣΗ ΣΧΕΔΙΟΥ ΔΡΑΣΗΣ – ΠΡΑΣΙΝΕΣ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΕΣ ΣΥΜΒΑΣΕΙΣ – ΦΕΚ